Top 12 Inspirational Quotes by Steve Jobs





Steve Jobs was amongst his time's most successful entrepreneurs and inventors. Along with his friend Steve Wozniak, he formed Apple in 1976. They built their first computer, the Apple I, in Jobs' parents' garage. His zeal for creating a "dent in the universe" and his desire for success in everything he touched revolutionized many industries; computers, movies, tablets and hence the digital ecosystem.

Here are some of the best motivational quotes from Steve Jobs that will inspire you to live your dream life 💪😎


1. Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.

2. I want to put a ding in the universe.

3. Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.

4. Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don't lose faith.

5. It's better to be a pirate than to join the Navy.

6. Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected.

7. The hardest thing when you think about focusing. You think focusing is about saying "Yes." No. Focusing is about saying "No." And when you say "No," you piss off people.

8. I'm as proud of what we don't do as I am of what we do.

9. It's rare that you see an artist in his 30s or 40s able to really contribute something amazing.

10. I would trade all of my technology for an afternoon with Socrates.

11. Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.

12. Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves

Have you also read?





Comments

Popular